If we are not doing any of these things, please let us know! When selecting the right property manager, it is important you consider these important factors.
- The agent will accurately appraise your rental property to quickly rent your property to quality tenants and keep your vacancy period to a minimum.
- Understands the importance of ensuring the presentation of the property is maximised to attract the right tenant, who in turn will pay the rent on time and respect the property.
- Knows the importance of in-depth tenant induction when a tenant moves in, ensuring they are well educated on right expectations ensuring a much better chance of tenancy success.
- Believes the rent must be paid on time every time and educates the tenant accordingly with their zero tolerance to rent arrears policy.
- Promptly attends to repairs and maintenance as they are observed or reported by the tenant.
- Quickly negotiates a new lease renewal term and keeps the rent maximised at lease renewal time, in liaison with the property owner.
- Ensures the property is kept well maintained at a high level of cleanliness at property inspections and quickly follows up with the tenant anything found to be unsatisfactory.
- Makes sure the property is vacated satisfactorily to a high standard of cleanliness, allowing for reasonable fair wear and tear, comparing the property to a comprehensive written ingoing inspection report and a variety of digital photos taken at the tenancy start.