This 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick and tile, well maintained property is an ideal home for families, retirees or add to your property portfolio and keep as a rental.
Open plan kitchen and dining area allows you to entertain family and friends, or relax in the lounge with access to the conservatory area.
Each bedroom is double size allowing for queen beds or 2 singles for kids or guests to stay.
The full bathroom includes bath, separate shower and separate toilet.
Near the back of the house is the laundry with access to the back yard and washing line. Downstairs you can securely park your car inside the garage, and store your garden equipment and sports gear in the separate storage area (or back of the garage) with built in cupboards along the wall.
This circa 1960s home has original kitchen and bathroom so you can add your personal flair and upgrade it suit your lifestyle and design.
Currently this property is tenanted by a couple who have lived here for 25 years, so they are keen to stay on long term. This would make an ideal rental if you are looking for an investment property.
Whether you’re seeking an affordable home or an investment opportunity in a good location, we recommend you come along to view this property for serious consideration.
Located a short walk from the Manurewa shops, library and facilities, and just a quick drive to Manukau City Centre and the motorways, near Jellicoe Park and Manurewa Leisure Centre, Leabank Primary, Rowandale School, Greenmeadows, St Anne’s Catholic School, Manurewa Intermediate, James Cook High School this property is ideally placed for easy living and schooling for your kids.
• New interior paint last year
• 3 double sized, carpeted bedrooms
• Full bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
• Original kitchen with cupboards and open plan dining area
• Lounge has conservatory attached to the side which make an ideal place for entertaining friends and family
• Separate laundry area
• Fully fenced front yard – safe for the kids and pets to play
• Security alarm and Smart Vent system
• Single garage and storage area under house plus off-street parking
Viewing by appointment contact Tina Lum 021 653 818 to arrange a time to view.