This lovely three-bedroom two-level home offers all-day sun with scenic views.
Recently upgraded, all you need to do is move in, unpack your bags, and enjoy the beauty this property and location has to offer.
It does tick a lot of boxes.
• New UPVC double glazed windows
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Large separate garage with two off-street parking spaces
• Newly renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• New carpet throughout
• New roof to garage and lower level of the house
• Separate laundry
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Insulated walls and ceilings
• Fully fenced
• Easily maintained section
• Pet friendly
• Built in the 1980s
Conveniently located close to cafes (Maranui Cafe), restaurants (Parrot Dog and Spruce Goose), and shopping centres. A quick drive to local supermarkets. Wellington Airport is just around the corner. There are Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary schools in this neighborhood. Approx. 10 mins drive to Wellington CBD.
This freestanding home is perfect for first home buyers, investors, retirees, or beach lovers.
Be quick, this can be your chance to get on the property ladder in a popular suburb.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 90 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces