Room 1: RENTED
Room 2: RENTED
Room 3: RENTED
Room 4: $260.00 per week Upper level has own bathroom directly across hall.
Room 5: RENTED
A two storey character residence that has been tastefully renovated with new carpet, paint and fittings.
With the majority of its wonderful character features retained, you will be impressed by the beauty and comfort in this charming home.
There is no other property on the market like this and you will not want to miss out, as each room will be snapped up quick.
Property comes furnished with everything you could possibly need.
• All bedrooms are spacious and come furnished with a queen bed, bed side tables, heater and desk. Each room also features their own private bathroom!
• Well-appointed communal commercial kitchen.
• Spacious lounge and media room with TV and projector screen.
• Large dining room with dining table to seat 11 people.
• Laundry contains two washing machine and dryer units
• The property contains a sunny and generous private section with garden
• Rent includes regular cleaner to keep common areas clean.
• Rent also includes fibre internet and electricity.
• Extra storage space available
This property would be ideal for a group of professionals. Bus stop (Route 61 & 63) to CBD and Logan Park are a stones throw away at the end of the street. A short stroll to Mornington village provides cafes, shops and a supermarket.
Each room is unique and will be rented individually.
Move in cost: Bond (4weeks rent) +Deposit (1week rent)
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage